No, this is a class 1 laser, so it isn’t required, but when you want to use it without the bottom cover, yes, it would be required.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommend age for use?
- Where can I use it?
- What certifications do you have?
- How is my privacy protected?
- How secure is it?
- Are there any risks associated with use?
- Does Etcher Laser emit an odor/ smoke?
- How do you ensure safety when using the laser on transparent and metallic materials?
- Will eye protection be required?
- What steps have you taken to keep the laser from refracting and causing damage and/or injury?