If used incorrectly, there are risks of eye damage, burns, or fire. Its important to follow the safety guidelines and make sure the material is compatible with the machine before use.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommend age for use?
- Where can I use it?
- What certifications do you have?
- How is my privacy protected?
- How secure is it?
- Are there any risks associated with use?
- Does Etcher Laser emit an odor/ smoke?
- How do you ensure safety when using the laser on transparent and metallic materials?
- Will eye protection be required?
- What steps have you taken to keep the laser from refracting and causing damage and/or injury?