Because laser heat is used to cut, the surface of the material being cut may turn out to be dark with burns in some cases.
Articles in this section
- I don’t see my material on the list of compatible ones. How do I know if it’s safe to cut or etch with Etcher Laser?
- Does this work with metal?
- What will the cut surface look like?
- Can I cut or engrave on curved surface?
- Can I cut or engrave transparent or translucent materials?
- How long does it take to cut/engrave?
- Can it cut materials as well as engrave?
- Can it cut carbon?
- Can it cut 1/4″ fused glass?
- Can it engrave on glass?